hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Jobs Offered

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Garden Route: Opportunity for "Gap year" time-out
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Whirligirl
Sun Jul 08 2018, 10:29PM
Registered Member #61236

I am looking for a single person (non-smoker) who is willing to live in the main house on an exquisite small holding and "hold the fort" when I am away.

The person should ideally love animals but have none of their own. There are 5 horses (a breeding pair) and thoroughbreds that you can ride, 2 dogs, 2 cats, buck, fish, chickens.

When I am here, I would appreciate help feeding the chickens and putting them to bed, possibly delivering the odd eggs, blanketing the horses and putting them out in fields after their dinner. When I ride have you around in case of an accident. Any help you are able to give with lunging horses would be great.

When I go away, responsibility will increase to supervising the groom, ensuring all the other animals are fed, possibly having to acquire feed depending on how long I am away for. You may also have to show flats to potential tenants and attend to any issues that the current tenants may have. This is usualy trouble free. There are several tenats on the property, so you will not be alone/isolated.

Will suit someone wanting to study on-line as there is uncapped wifi.

References and police clearance will be required.

Private message me to obtain e-mail to send CV to and also what other benefits/remuneration you expect as well as what you can offer; what your aspirations are.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF