hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Offered: For sale/lease/bait (horses, tack etc)

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Competitive TB chestnut Gelding Jet Flame
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Belinda Daubinet
Fri May 12 2017, 04:33PM
Registered Member #34613

Unfortunate sale due to being in matric and I don't have enough time to ride and spend quality time with Flame. Jet Flame is a lovely 7 year old 15.2/3 hand chestnut gelding thb. His Sire is Bezrin, his Dam is Lady Supreme and his sire of Dam is Jet Master. He has been selected for the SANESA KZN champs two years in a row for show jumping, dressage, working riding, working hunter, performance riding and extreme equitation. He came 10th for 80cm show jumping, 12th for working riding and 16th for performance riding in SA. His equation team came 3rd and his performance riding team came 4th in SA as well as he won junior KZN Victor Ladorum for 70cm eventing. He has competed at many affiliated shows for all disciplines including 90cm show jumping. However I have lost my competitiveness and we have not competed for a while. This is a very sad sale and he is looking for a junior competitive rider who can grow and advance the grades with him.

Please contact Belinda Daubinet on [Contact detail auto-deleted. Please do not attract spammers and stalkers to our site by giving out your contact details in public. Please use the private messaging system on the site to exchange personal details]

[ Edited Tue May 16 2017, 05:37AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF