hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Forums :: Questions and Answers

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
HELP WANTED URGENTLY FOR PONY OWNER AND HER PONY
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Spokie
Thu Apr 20 2017, 07:32AM
Registered Member #2016

Good morning everyonewink.png

I will get straight to the point so that I bore no one with any unnecessary details. I am in financial dire straits at the moment and will, if I do not get a permanent job soon, have three months at the most left with my pony. Apart from the fact that she is dropdead gorgeous, super sweet, a great ride, fantastic with disabled persons and kids it is also an absolute fact that she is my everything. Like they say in Afrikaans: 'My hart se punt.'

As things stand I had to temporarily relocate her from the stable yard where she was (which was a mere 4 km from my home) as I could simply not afford the stabling fees anymore. A friend of mine offered me a temporary solution to move my pony to her farm and although my mare is visibly happy (and very much in love with the two geldings my friend has) the property is just simply too far for me to get to my pony as often I want.

Is there anyone out there perhaps that is interested in either:

Half lease or full lease my pony (preferably Montana area so that I can see her more often and visit her when I feel like it) and help me in the process to keep her?

Or:

Is there anyone in Doornpoort/Montana area that wants to ride but who does not have the financial means for lessons and/or stabling and who is willing to travel with me to the farm often and who would like to be my riding buddy?

My pony is a 14.3 hh Nooitgedachter mare and 21 years old. She is an all-rounder and can do dressage, some jumping, loves games (working riding) and I have done some hacking with her. She has also been to major shows and competed at Horse ofthe Year, Nooitgedachter Nationals, Pretoria Show and also SANESA Schools. Although she can carry weight it would be preferable that the rider does not weigh more than 110 kg (due to my mare's age and I want to watch her spine). In a closed area (lunging ring for example) she is a real sweetheart with small children and disabled persons. I have been working with her for five years and been her owner since 2013. I really do not want to lose her and need a solution that will work for her, for me and for the family on whose property she stands on. I stay there over weekends but I do not want to be of any inconvenience to the family and due to the nature of my work I cannot always stay there for a full weekend.

Many thanks to you all and look forward in hearing from someone soon.

[/html]

Cathy Van Onselen

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF