hhcu support

Banner advertising on Neigh-Bours



The Neigh-bours Site offers stable and barn space available for your banner or graphic ad! 
(There are also many other ways to advertise on Neigh-Bours - click here to see them)

Advertise your yard, riding school, stud, product or service with us for a nominal fee and let the Neigh-Bours community know who you are!

Click here to see how to get 3 months' FREE banner advertising worth R300.00!

Equine Insight  says "Thanks again for providing the equestrian world with a high quality website and advertising at a very reasonable rate"
- February 2010

All banner ads are linked to your website or Facebook page at no extra cost. You also get full reporting of how many impressions and clicks you get for the period you advertise with us, at no extra cost.

Livery rates:

Barn Space: (banner ads on top of page - 340 x 85px)
1 month: R125.00
3 months: R300.00
6 months: R475.00
12 months: R840.00

Stable Space: (square graphic ads on side of page - 160 x 160px)
1 month: R100.00
3 months: R225.00
6 months: R375.00
12 months: R660.00

Ad Graphic Design (if needed): R120 per ad once off

Mail info@neigh-bours.co.za to place your ad. We look forward to having you in our herd!

Sponsored Give Aways

Every month, we give away an equine related product or service to one of our site members.

This is a great way to get your brand, name and product out there! While our sponsors (you!) are responsible for delivering the product or service to our site member, we give all or any of the following in return:
  • a competition designed around your give away with links to your site (or the answer to a question found on your site or product)
  • an event designed around your give away (in conjunction with your favourite yard's event, if you like)
  • free banner advertising on the Neigh-Bours' site for the month of your give away (R120 once off if you need us to design or create the banner ad)
  • all of the above advertised all month in our facebook and twitter updates!
*Please note that giveaways under R1000 in value may be given away as a one-day-only spot prize.

Get MORE free advertising if you sponsor a give away!

Whether you manufacture saddles or import horse biscuits, your product is interesting to the South African horsey community - let them know about it!
List and feature your product with us for a nominal fee and let the Neigh-Bours community know who you are!

Take a Product ListingService Listing or Trail Listing on the Neigh-Bours website when you sponsor a give away of R1000 or more and get a month's free banner advertising PLUS a competition designed around your giveaway!
Click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?59 for more info.


FACT: We're the fastest growing South African Equine Social Network out there.

Our stats speak for themselves:
We have thousands of signed up South African site members and thousands of South African Facebook fans.
We grow by an average of 175 new horse crazy South African site members a month and an average of 350 new Facebook fans a month.

Google Analytics tells us that we get around 65 400 hits a month, and our users are loyal (73.5% are repeat visitors; with the other 26.5% being new users!) Our users spend an astoundingly impressive average of 9.12 minutes per visit on our site!


And a final note...

PS: There are LOTS of ways for you to promote your business, service or products on Neigh-Bours, many of them free. Explore www.neigh-bours.co.za to get the full experience!




made by ::pixelmagic:: and michaelbain